Sunday, March 17, 2013

The World is a Dark and Unkind Place

My dear, dear readers,
It has recently been made evident to me that Diary of an Agent's Sister was copied from goodreads.com and posted on a website called Wattpad by someone else, a total stranger, without my permission. I have contacted the website, and it should be removed shortly. However, this does make me very sad, and pretty miffed. It may very well lead to me removing ALL of my writing from goodreads. My husband is hoping to get me set up with my own website, however, which will be a safer place to display my works for all to read. A huge thank you is due to the one who pointed out the theft to me. I appreciate it so much!

Love Always,
Jordan

1 comment:

  1. That is crazy!!! I'm glad the website took care of it, but it makes me hesitant to put any more of my stories on Goodreads either.

    ReplyDelete

Check back on the Q&A page for answers to your questions. Please be kind, and keep foul language where it belongs...anywhere but here. Thanks!