Friday, November 9, 2012

I Am a Cruel and Heartless Writer

Hello! I'm so glad to be back in the swing of things! Diary 2 is coming along swimmingly. The demon critics of my creative writing class LOVED Diary 1, and I'm just so happy to be writing again! That being said, I opted to not participate in NaNoWRiMo this year. It was a bittersweet choice, because I live for the challenge, but I already have dedicated readers for three distinct story lines, and I don't want to take any time away from them. That being said, I have enough of Diary 2 written to satisfy two weeks of posts, and it's killing me to not post all of it because I want you to read it and hate it and love it and threaten to throw rotten tomatos at me because I'm the descendent of the essence of cruel. So, each Monday for at least the next two weeks will have full and exciting posts about Sascha's new life. (Or should I say...death. Muahahahahaha!) Oh, sorry.
I know I promised some teasers, so without further ado, I give you:

“I’ve missed you, Sasch.”
“You’ve missed me? I thought I’d never see you again! You are the biggest jerk in the world!”
“I know. I’m sorry. Everything is all right now.”
He held me close as I buried my face in [spoilers redacted]'s shirt. He hadn’t changed a wink since he left.
Love you all! Have a great weekend, and if you're anywhere near me, be safe in the snow!

Jordy K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check back on the Q&A page for answers to your questions. Please be kind, and keep foul language where it belongs...anywhere but here. Thanks!